For Patients & Families
What is the Direct Contracting Model?
The Model helps Medicare members with serious, chronic illnesses:
What does the Direct Contracting Model provide?
- Visits from your primary care provider (PCP) in your home, by video, or in office
- Phone check-ins from your PCP
- In-home, video or phone visits with a nurse or social worker when needed
- Help coordinating additional care and case management
- Person and family-focused care
- Review of your care goals and your advance care plans
- Symptom care with phone advice for urgent needs day and night
Is this program for me or my loved one?
Yes, if you or your loved one:
- Have primary insurance with Medicare Parts A and B
- Choose Advanced Illness Partners as your primary care provider
- Are eligible for the program by:
- Having significant chronic illnesses that have led you to seek a high level of medical care and/or
- Having a need for special equipment in the home like a lift apparatus, a hospital bed, bed side rails, safety equipment, or a variety of other durable medical equipment (DME) types and/or
- Having an illness that limits you from leaving your home such as mobility impairments, neurological conditions, spinal cord injuries, muscular dystrophy, or other conditions; and/or
- Having been in the hospital at least once or more in the past year.
Interested in learning more?
Choose your state from the dropdown menu below to find the Advanced Illness Partners provider in your area.