For Patients & Families
What is the ACO REACH Model?
The Model helps Medicare members with serious, chronic illnesses:
What does the ACO REACH Model provide?
- Visits from your primary care provider (PCP) in your home, by video, or in office
- Phone check-ins from your PCP
- In-home, video or phone visits with a nurse or social worker when needed
- Help coordinating additional care and case management
- Person and family-focused care
- Review of your care goals and your advance care plans
- Symptom care with phone advice for urgent needs day and night
Is this program for me or my loved one?
Yes, if you or your loved one:
- Have primary insurance with Medicare Parts A and B
- Choose Advanced Illness Partners as your primary care provider
- Are eligible for the program by:
- Having significant chronic illnesses that have led you to seek a high level of medical care and/or
- Having a need for special equipment in the home like a lift apparatus, a hospital bed, bed side rails, safety equipment, or a variety of other durable medical equipment (DME) types and/or
- Having an illness that limits you from leaving your home such as mobility impairments, neurological conditions, spinal cord injuries, muscular dystrophy, or other conditions; and/or
- Having been in the hospital at least once or more in the past year.